I really need guidance!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I really need guidance!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by AnnJ.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paco
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

If anyone can provide me with answers about whether or not I will get back with my ex, I would be very grateful. It’s been 5 years since we broke up and I am unable to move on and start a new relationship. We were together for 15 years. I really need insight! Thank you

AnnJ
      Participant
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 11.00

He does think about you. I am sensing this as probable. I don’t want to give you false hopes. But it seems the connection is somehow there.
        But something is in the way. I am not able to figure out what is in the way. He is resisting. Perhaps you seem to want him more than he wants you now. This doesn’t come across as strongly as the fact of the connection. There could be some kind of external interference here.
        You need to ask yourself why you broke up and what has changed since. If you are open to sharing with us maybe we can help you more.
        Are you able to be happy without him? Are you focused on bringing happiness to your shared lives? That is the key to attracting the one you love into your life.

Paco
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

Thank you for your reply. As far as I know my ex has been with someone else since the breakup. It’s been five years since the breakup and in an effort to move on I did just that and moved to another state. But I still think of my Ex. Last time we communicated was when I received a text for my birthday about a year ago. Nothing since.
          We were together for 15 years and I can’t seem to a life with this emptiness. All past attempts on my part to reconcile failed so I decided to back off and wait. Hoping, in time i would receive some type of communication leaning towards us getting back together. Do you see this happening?

AnnJ
          Participant
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 6
            • New Participant
            Credits: 11.00

He really feels something deep for you. But he needs you to stand on your own two feet, and not be hollow… not to see him as someone who can fill you up. He feels drained by you when he tries to reconnect and he doesn’t know what to do either. He did try on your birthday but something stopped him from going further. Is it him that you want? What about him do you love?

I do see a possibility of a recommunication within the next 6 months to a year but it’s in your hands as to how you want to prepare yourself and visualize what will happen. You will have to put some work and energy into yourself to make it happen. Some of the techniques in the blog posts by Dale will help. Have faith and confidence in yourself and a higher power! Keep us posted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.