I feel we are supposed to be together but is it true?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I feel we are supposed to be together but is it true?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by loveangel811.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lucifer777
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Met a guy a few months ago after breaking up with my partner. There was an instant attraction between us. Also as it turns out we have many life goals in common. We have been talking on social media ever since then. The thing is this guy already has a partner and they live together. He told me that in some ways they don’t share the same goals. He tells me that the feels me and him could one day be partners.

I felt all this was kind of cheating on his partner and so I told him to stop flirting with me on social media. So he has.. but now I miss him. I miss our daily flirty and fun interactions.

I don’t know why I feel this but I feel we belong together. It seems stupid but usually in the past I have never been wrong about these feelings. This time it’s very strong and I feel we should one day have a child together.

Is is in the stars or what? Should I try to forget about this guy or should I keep him at a distance until he breaks up or should I try to get him to leave her and come to me. I know what the sensible answer is but I just need to know if there is any future or if I am just making this all up in my head.

loveangel811
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Hi, I’m no psychic but i hope all works out for you and you get your guy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.