Husband and I arguing for 5 years

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Husband and I arguing for 5 years

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Blessed12.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

YvonneNPete4
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

Hi my husband and I been arguing for 5 years now cause he thinks I emotionally cheated on him 5 years ago it’s a constant manipulation and mean remarks all the time. I love to stay in style and keep myself attractive and he tells me after all these years he can’t be with someone that gets attention from anyone but him. But he stopped giving me that attention years ago. We just lost our daughter from a fatal accident, even during her life on respirator he still fought with me. It’s hurting me cause I only ever loved him. I hope and pray we will stay together we been together 31 years. Can someone read our relationship, cause I’m a mess. Pete beard 02/25/1970 and myself Yvonne beard 06/22/1970

Blessed12
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        Credits: 23.00

Hi Yvonne! It seems like you two have a lot in common first of all. (Year of Birth, Date of Birth etc.). Secondly, I feel that there’s a lot of emotional frustration going on within your relationship. When we hold on to bad feelings towards our significant other or others that are involved in the relationship it leads to negative vibes and in return those negative vibes turn into a downward spiral of relationship. No one wins in this. I would suggest talking these problems out. Try counseling and or treatment if need be but don’t sit around and wait for a solution to arise on its own you have to be a part of it. If you are not the problem be the solution. For more questions or concerns I’m here for you. God Bless you and your husband Pete and may he continue to bless your union.

YvonneNPete4
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 6.00

Thank you Blessed 12, we had a perfect union until he felt threatened about another man. I seen the dark side of him I never wanted to see. He had nothing to worry about. I suggested counseling but he thinks he didn’t put us here I did. I will continue to try and I hope he changes his mind I believe counseling would work.

Blessed12
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 11
            • New Participant
            Credits: 23.00

You are welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.