Honesty issue

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Honesty issue

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by goldagreier.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Atc74
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I have been married for 15 years. I use to trust my husband completely but after years of issues and violations of trust I have had a hard time feeling secure. We have had many issues and I have had a gut feeling lately that he has been hiding something from me.I do not know if that is the case or I am just being paranoid. I would really like to know ifor and what he may be hiding from me to create this feeling.

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

Here is what is more important. Why do you want to know if he is hiding something? He has violated your trust before and you are still with him. Because of this, he feels that, ultimately, trust issues do not bother you enough to make changes. I think he is wrong about you now. You have changed and become bitter. That whether or not he is hiding something now now is irrelevant. What matters to you is you hate this feeling of wondering and worrying if he is violating your trust again and that you haven’t forgiven him for the past. As I focus further on you, i see that you feel that what you had in the past, the man you thought he was is gone forever and now you are with a different person. I see that you have thought about leaving him so that the feelings of mistrust will go away. To answer your question as to whether or not he is hiding something right now. I think he is. But I don’t think it’s a big deal. It’s his nature to hide things, even small things, and he probably wont change that aspect of his personality. You just have to decide if you want things to change or stay the same. If you want things to stay the same, do yourself a favor: stop worrying. accept he is never going to reveal his whole self to you. If you want change, then you will have to sever your relationship.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.