Help

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kbarone
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m struggling to matain my soberity will I lose my daughter to cps on July 20 please help

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 12
        • Replies: 136
        • Strong Participant
        • ★★★★
        Credits: 180.00

Please give me your date of birth and time as well as place. As well as hers.
        -Blessings

Izabeyah07
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 124
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 3.00

You won’t ever lose her but she needs you sober of course as you know. You need her to get yourself together because she is your daughter and she gives you strength. They won’t take her from you because of that but You need to have a very willing attitude in court for whatever they determine. Be prepared so you can move forward positively, knowingly, and willingly making the sacrifices needed to get on track because there is a reality that you may not even consciously realize and it’s the fact that you may not be emotionally capable right now to be with her. You need time to understand and to lose something at this point somewhat in order for you to come to your senses and really weigh out what is important. Alcoholism is a very debilitating disease and you will never come to reAlize your options until you experience them firsthand right before you. Including necessary losses in order for you to be able to clear your mind and decide and experience for yourself the important things. Unfortunately, alcoholism runs in people whose fault is not their own, but due to these circumstances in life that may be unfair, if we can’t make needed changes on one level, we may have to go to a different level necessary to get the desired results. Like long waited discipline from a loving father.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.