Get my ex back

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Get my ex back

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by NicoleB.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thealanay
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

I was with my ex Kevin for 3 years. We now have 2 baby girls and one on the way. We broke up in August. He left me and at the time he told me it was because he wasn’t happy. But later I found out that he cheated on me. He cheated on me once and after he stopped talking to the girl she got upset and began to blackmail him. Then when he wouldn’t leave me she started to get him to sleep with her then it got to be too much and he left me and cut the girl off. I know all of this because once the girl found out we started working on our relationship she sent me a long message telling me everything. It hurt me so bad.. I’ve never been more hurt in my life. I love him and I want to make this work but every time im getting over what happens it seems to replay in my mind. I want to make this family work so we can build and eventually get married but I don’t want to bring it up or think about it every time we have a disagreement. Am I hoping for something that will never work.

NicoleB
      Participant
      Lesson 7
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 21
        • Replies: 54
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 16.00

I think you and him need to talk and ask him any questions that are bothering you. Are you able to completely forgive him and move forward with him? If this woman is black mailing him then you may be able to inform the police or submit her harassment to someone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.