family

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by QueenFreda65.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mlangel
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

our son is divorced and has joint custody. beleive ex mostly believe exs mom is trying to cause trouble she likes he rfamily all together to control . in the beginning ex and her mom has told lies . do we still need watch out i feel like something up.i dont trust them.

QueenFreda65
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 14.00

Have you ever had a reason to trust your daughter-in-law or her family ? This is a question you should be asking yourself. You don’t need advice from a psychic or anybody You need to think about “What do you really want from a relationship With Your ex daughter-in-law And her family?” Think about it And then tell them your boundaries So you can share Having a loving relationship With your grandchild. Talking solves a lot of problems If people can make boundaries And stick with them. If you truly feel that She’s giving you no reason to trust her and you don’t think you can talk through things in a reasonable manner then I’d get an attorney to help do the talking for you. Try talking first. Don’t be a panic button and just jump to conclusions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.