Dreaming Virgo do I need a pinch? Insight What do you get from us as I cant read

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Dreaming Virgo do I need a pinch? Insight What do you get from us as I cant read

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 12
      • Replies: 136
      • Strong Participant
      • ★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 180.00

I’m having a rough time with my own intuition as my situation is not a easy one to figure out due to circumstances. I have been praying for answers and guidance proof if needed, etc. I do not believe its a bad energy but I cant simply figure it our due to the far distance. I fell in love immediately after we started talking we both feel as if we are soul mates. I’m very intuitive however my love interest is not only a million miles away but daily on video, etc. with me he happens to also be a Cancer or should I say a confusion as I like to call Cancers LOL!!! I’m not saying I suspect un loyalty or false intentions as I try not to think negative but I sometimes cant figure out Him and if His intentions are as real as He states they are I do know His astrology and he is very passionate, great sense of Humor but also in his stars he tends to make others fall deeper for Him than expected. He also has a hard time with his insecurities and controlling his sexual desires and often confuses the two. Although he is loyal and caring in his stars so you can see where the so called “confusion comes in!) I’m a Virgo and my stars are I love research, investigation and figuring People out so again…CONFUSION as well as I’m sensitive as so is he. This is a HUGE leap in my Life if we choose to begin a future together as Hes currently in another Country and we want to pursue we have been together for over 6 Months. There is so many factors on top of our distance that makes this a hard one to figure out. I know anything is possible but its a need to know I’m not wasting my time and getting myself into a deeper hurt if I’m dreaming because my stars also tell me I love to stay in dream world and rather not face reality so I’m wondering if I need a good pinch?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

You no doubt are concerned about making a life alerting decision. You should not feel the need to make all of the sacrifices. Don’t feel the need to make a decision right now. You should definitely meet him in person, spend some time together, but don’t immediately plan a future together. Could he possibly come to visit you? You have your own life and your daughters’ lives to consider. You will have a clearer view once you meet him in person. Many blessings!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 12
          • Replies: 136
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 180.00

You are right! Thank you 😉
          -Blessings!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.