Death

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by QueenFreda65.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lust
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

There has been a lot of death happening in my family recently and I am scared.I’ve had experiences with spirits in the past but I think it’s more than that this time.

QueenFreda65
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 14.00

Death is a new beginning. Everyone dies and everyone will. Death is the end of this life and a Renewal in the next. Fearing death is not going to change the fact That we all die and we will all meet our maker. Make the most out of life By doing good to help those less fortunate than yourself. Praying to Your god Is always a good idea. Many people have different views of god And many people have different names for him. I say grace Everyday and I pray everyday Because I know that god is there to help me. I read the bible occasionally When I am depressed and need uplifting. Try prayer and reading the bible And if that’s not enough for you then go to wherever you were raised To talk with other people like mind with you religiously And seek their guidance for help. Death is always scary Until that time comes When god calls your name. With his help you will find peace and You have nothing to fear.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.