Could I be Cursed?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Could I be Cursed?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Elix45
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My friend’s say I have bad luck but good Karma. I have had the worst luck, and if you look back through my family history it is plagued with similar events. That said I have had dreams that of come true, including one were I meet Death. When I was eight my father died. The night before myself, my uncle, and my aunt, all witnessed what appeared to be a man in black with chains going into the room my father had been in. The next morning he passed away. Years later I had a dream about the same man. And he told me “He owed me one because I knew his true name. The next morning my Mother called and said my step dad had almost died, do to a stroke. I have know Idea what the man in the dream was talking about. I’ve had other dreams which have come true. But not for a long time. But It seems I also am followed by a dark cloud. And have been since child hood.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

No, I’m not getting a psychic sense your are cursed. Now if you keep expecting bad things to happen, you will keep spiritually attracting junk into your life. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy at it’s finest. I suggest working on getting control over you thinking and those deep down feelings. This is what controls what you attract. If you can’t figure out how to do this, get some help (there is training on this site).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.