Confused and Heartache please help! :(

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Confused and Heartache please help! :(

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by DNikki218.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DNikki218
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

My question is about a guy who I really like and I think I’m very much in love with. his name is Chris. I like this man so much and we been friends and communicating for over 2 years now through texts, and messages online through social media and we recently finally saw each other in March and had so much fun and connected on many levels! We vibed so well! It was a Romantic happy time together. But he has stopped communicating with me over 2 months now. I been so hurt and very sad about it and don’t understand why he has stopped talking to me. Will me and him be together? Does he even think about me? Why won’t he reach out to me? Did he get scared because he really was falling in love with me?? I’m so lost.

Luckystar94
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 29.00

Hello,
        Not a psychic but you could probably try reaching out to him to see what’s up. Have another hang out and maybe you can find out what happened. In fact he might not be the type who reaches out first he may be waiting for YOU to call HIM. I’m sure he hasn’t forgotten about you he just might be busy with work or something. I’m sure everything will be fine just talk to him. Best wishes!

DNikki218
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

He hasn’t responded to none of my calls, texts or messages. He just left me not knowing anything. He just completely stopped communicating with me. 🙁 I just don’t understand why

Luckystar94
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 23
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 29.00

Do you two have any of the same friends or perhaps you know any of his family members you can get in touch with to find out what happened? I’m sure everything will be okay though. I mean he’s been talking to you for two years he couldn’t just forget about you. I know I might not be much help but you have my best wishes.

DNikki218
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you for trying to help. I honestly don’t know why he pulled away from contact with me. He is still on social media but yet he has just been ignoring me and doesn’t say anything. I just don’t understand. I really need a psychic’s help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.