Baby by married boyfriend

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Baby by married boyfriend

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by chrismarch.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ZoeieRuff
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 10.00

I meet this guy late part of 2015 and we begin talking after 3 months I got pregnant. He stood by me until I told his wife about us and our son. Now he hates me n is still with her. Will he return to me? Does he love me and child? A psychic I’ve been seeing says yes to both. Im not sure if she wants money are really sees.

chrismarch
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 10
        • New Participant
        Credits: 20.00

okay, I’m going to be honest with you. My guides are showing me that you were a challenge for him. he felt bored in his relationship with his wife. you were something new for him; he liked the chase. Now once he was able to get you he liked that idea of the forbidden fruit. He only saw you as something to have fun with. My guides are telling me that he is not a good person for you to be wanting to get back with. He is a untrustworthy person to be with. Ultimately, if you were to continue your relationship with him sexually, i do not see it ending well for you. he is very toxic for your being. My guides are also telling me that he did not love you as he does his wife, he only saw you as an escape from his daily living. When you told his wife about you and his son he did not want to lose his wife. he did not want you and his relationship to come to light. he is also good with the tongue meaning he is good at damage control where he looks good on both ends: being able to keep his wife, and then have you on the side. Please make sure you put him on child support for your son!My guides are telling me if you can will yourself from his toxicity your life will flourish once again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.