Am i normal?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Am i normal?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Good day everyone, I had plenty of questions about myself.

1) The first question is why i dream every time i sleep. They are all vivid but the people and the places are not familiar to me. I experienced this since childhood. Some of my dreams came true.
      2) My ears are hot or my left or right ear depends upon the situation. I found this intrigue experience when i am in public places or sometimes at home as long as there is a person nearby. As long as i remember i experienced this when there is a person that is jealous towards me. I don’t know if this is the reason why my ears are ringing or feeling hot but as long as I kept my distance to that person the ringing or hot sensation is instantly gone. I experienced this since childhood. Now i am 24.

Please reply.
      thank you very much.

em84stl
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 5.00

Hi Johenn,

First let me say, I am not an expert…just a member.

Your first question caught my attention so I thought I’d reply with my experience. I am the same way. My dreams are so vivid it’s truly like a second life for me. I dream almost nightly and on nights that I cannot remember a dream…I typically have a deja vu moment within a few weeks that reminds me of the dream I thought I didn’t have. My dreams are always realistic. I do not dream of monsters and villains. I do not dream of princes and princesses. I dream of realistic things, people, and events.

For years I always felt there was something very different about me. I always felt like the inner me didn’t fit in even though I have a large exciting and rewarding social life. My friends often joked about me saying I attract broken people because it often seemed like people that stumbled into my life had issues or a crisis they needed help with. Many times, I could meet someone and I felt I knew everything about them. I could practically layout their experiences in life and the issues that are knocking them down. Then I could shed some light on the situation and point out things they were looking past…like the entire picture I suppose.

Sometimes I meet someone new and have a deja vu moment and I’m able to recall a similar dream.

Honestly, sometimes this scared me. Just like you, I questioned, “Am I normal?” So, I set out to discover myself in all ways possible. One of the things I did was studied numerology. It was VERY enlightening. “Me” was finally starting to make sense to me. I discovered that my expression number is a master number, 11.

Here’s a general overview of Master Number 11:
        The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The Master number 11 has all the aspects of the 2, but considerably enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The Master number 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding and spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. The 11 is the psychic’s number.

So! I’m sharing with you just in case you do not get any replies and/or replies that still leave you questioning if you’re normal. I truly loved studying different aspects of numerology.

Best of luck!

~ Hugs and God bless
        Erin

Anonymous
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you Erin

God bless.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.