About justin

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions About justin

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Cindyblue.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DejaTheKit
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

yes justin is my ex and i did date him for a short time. he seemed really nice honestly. I thought there was a chance it would work out but it just didnt seem to work out and he got with another girl after telling me hed be too stressed to be online and that she had asked him out and they had been friends for two years. he suggested me and him be friends with benefits even though he has a gf.this makes me feel really shitty because i feel like im being used and hes always super sexual nowadays he used to be so gentle and would talk about other things now when i talk to him hes always bringing up sexual shit or saying he feels bad for being so sexual or how he kinda has feelings for me.I dont know if me and him will ever just be normal friends.my question is will he eventually lose feelings for me? does he want me back? i dont really want him back honestly but i feel the need to know this as well. Is he using me for his sexual desires only?

Cindyblue
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 12
        • New Participant
        Credits: 33.00

You need to tell him that you dont want anything more than friendship with him…that theres no possible way to be friends with benefits.. that he had a chance to be with you sexually or otherwise and he blew it and it’s too late and since he didnt really like or love you when you were together you dont believe he ever will . That you are a beautiful amazing worthy woman who will NOT be anyone’s booty call, their 2nd choice or their back up plan.. it’s all or nothing with you and if he doesnt want all or nothing exclusively with you then he can attempt to be friends but save the sexual stuff for his girlfriend and of he wants to talk about regular topics that friends talk about then hes welcome to,but ifnot.. you can’t be around him or have any sort of relationship with him at all… that he clearly doesnt value any 1 woman and he doesnt know how to love anyone ….its not your problem and it was never you the reason why the relationship didnt work it was always him…. and that you really feel sorry 4 Jim if he can never find love and appreciate 1 woman ….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.