winter summer / stormy weather

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions winter summer / stormy weather

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by drivenone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

drivenone
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I am in a relationship with a much younger person. We have known each other for a year. She is coming out of a dark period in which she lost the life of her baby girl in pedestrian auto crash.She has taken the blame From her ex boyfriend and his family. Ex boyfriend now Controls Custody of remaining child Are young boy. Ex boyfriend Has Stolen most of $40,000 of Go fund money that was raised for her. Ex boyfriend has a lot of power and exhibits it By preventing her from moving on In her own life.She and I have become best friends, however she still is not readyTo completely commit To our relationshipMy life is Consumed with hers at this point I’m emotionally spiritually financially. Ex-boyfriend prevents us from seeing each other By controlling Her visitation with her sonAnd uses Threats and violence To control her. Has even in the past Demanded sex from her In order for her to see her son Or to receive part of the money that are owed her. Unfortunately The check was given to him from the GoFundMe people Who did not realize that they were not together anymore.She believes that things will be better for her Emotionally spiritually And financially After a Not so far in the future Court sessionFor the guardianship of her son. I have From the beginning of my understanding of the situation Label this man has a bad character. He does not like me And refuses her visitations With her little boy If he Finds out that I was in their presenceAnd he is careful to interrogate the child Every time we are together And every time he visits his mother.Aside from her grief and dealing with the death of her infant It is interference in our Comings and goings and our relationship in generalHas nearly put a stop to it and certainly stagnated it. This man has money and powerful lawyersAt his hand.I am unableTo confront himWith any real chanceOf getting anything accomplished.I wonder if she can and if she will anytime soon Be able to open up to me. I wonder is there any hope for this relationship To go in the direction that I desire it to go inAnd what I can do at this point in time Aside from praying which I do constantly To bring about The changes I desire in our relationship. In the past When he has forced her into bed with him Or she would not be able to see her son or have funds to pay her rentIt hurt me deeplyBecause she lied Until finally she could not Bear it anymoreAnd attempted to stop what was going on. This happened for two different periods over the past year That I know of And I have had trouble trusting her But I love her And I am making every effort to believe everything that she tells me And to give her the trust that she desires. It seems like We need to buy an intervention To be free to explore our love for each other because this man is preventing it from happening. What is going to happen with all of this Is what I want to know And I am praying and doing my best To avail A good future For us. I have especially been Learning to listen to her. My heart tells me that is a very important thing for me to do right now But I need some help I need the voice of some people who Can see into this a little bit better than I can And that is why I am on this post

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.