Willing to be a practice subject in hopes of learning about myself

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Willing to be a practice subject in hopes of learning about myself

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Maria6.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Maria6
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 17.00

Hello. I am willing to have any form of reading done for me to give practice to anyone learning. I will provide honest feedback. I am in need of guidance in my life right now in several areas so we would both benefit.

lilyrose1218
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 12.00

Hi Maria I’m Lily and I’ve been looking to practice!

Maria6
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Hi, Lily! Nice to meet you! How are you today? I’d be happy to help you practice in any way I can. What can I do to help you?

lilyrose1218
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • New Participant

Well if you have a question about something specific I’ll try and answer with as much accuracy as I can but I’m still learning. From what I see though you’re a caring mother of 4 with empathy for others that’s genuine. So I think you’re a very good protector and nurturer. Let me know if anything is right! :/

Maria6
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Omg!! That gave me chills! You are right on all points! I’m impressed very much. Wow. I don’t know how long you have been learning but you seem to be very connected. I have lots of questions about myself. But one major concern is not knowing how to clear my energy to be balanced and stable. I go from a positive frame of mind to negative in the blink of an eye. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do to help this. I’ve tried several things but nothing seems to work. Do you have any advice? And another question I have, which is related to my energy, is what career path should I consider?

lilyrose1218
              Basic Member
                • United States
                • New Participant

Well I’ve been “learning” since I was 5 (I thought I was just having nightmares), and only recently through researching and studying quantum physics was I able to understanding it was clairvoyance. I suggest carrying a small clear crystal in your pocket, also hymilayn salt lamps are perfect for clearing negative nonsense out of a living or working area. I wouldn’t suggest as a career you look into working with Girl Scouts or as a Park Ranger. Go talk to the parks and recreation office at your city hall, going there should spark some purpose and inspiration.

Sorry about that I kinda got in the zone. I hope this is helpful!

lilyrose1218
                Basic Member
                  • United States
                  • New Participant

So sorry there’s a typo, *I would suggest working for Girl Scouts.

Maria6
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

Oh don’t be sorry! I think it’s awesome you can get in the zone. I’ve often wished I could.
                    I love nature. I’ve often thought about being a ranger! That’s so cool you would say that. Thank you for that advice. I will look into that. There is a state park a few miles from where I live that I visit often. Perhaps I need to visit their office. Of course I will visit the city parks and recreation office as well. Thank you, that sounds like advice geared toward my interests. As for the lamps, I have two small ones but they are in my daughter’s room. She has bi-polar and sees and hears things so I thought they would help her. I will have to get me another. I also have crystals. ( like I said, I’ve tried about everything) but I have not carried it in my pocket. I will now.
                    Can you see what’s around a person? Such as spirits or energy?

lilyrose1218
                    Basic Member
                      • United States
                      • New Participant

Yes I see spirits and engery. There’s dark heavy energy in your home and attached behind you. It causing your mood swings and is thriving under your stress. The salt lamps will help the house. I also recommend cooking with Himalayan salt for the next two weeks. When your mood switches hold your crystal and say the names of your children to throw off the shadows. Let me know how working as a ranger goes! I hope it brings you every happiness 🙂

Maria6
                      Basic Member
                        • New Participant
                        • Topic Author

Thank you very much for your help! I will take your advice and see if I can turn things around. You are very talented. If you happen to open a buisness doing this for a living I would very much like to know and be one of your fist clients. You have been correct on everything you said. Thank you so very much! I will update you on the ranger career.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.