Will there be a future between me and him?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will there be a future between me and him?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I’m deeply attracted to a guy after a mutual eyelock in a temple 3 months ago. I researched about him and got to know who he was. I initiated contact first but till today things are very very slow between us. I still don’t know if he likes me or is just going through bad times in his life. I’m tired of waiting. Several times I tried to brush his thoughts aside but in vain. I wish to know his feelings for me and if chances are there for us to be together eventually. Thanks

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I see a good psychic chance you will connect at least on some level. I do sense he is shy, or at least heavily influenced by culture and family. Try to meet him in a more social environment (without stalking him).

Anonymous
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Dear Fiona,

As you predicted he indeed got in touch with me again. We’ve been texting since nearly a month now and he said he is neither married, nor engaged nor committed. However, I just found out with my colleagues that he has a long time girlfriend and she has already met his family and all. After knowing this, I stopped responding to his last two messages. I wish to know what is going on his mind, is he playing with me or has genuine interest to get to know me more?

Thanks.

Anonymous
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Dear Fiona,

As you predicted he indeed got in touch with me again. We’ve been texting since nearly a month now and he said he is neither married, nor engaged nor committed. However, I just found out with my colleagues that he has a long time girlfriend and she has already met his family and all. After knowing this, I stopped responding to his last two messages. I wish to know what is going on his mind, is he playing with me or has genuine interest to get to know me more?

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.