Will I be happy?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will I be happy?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by CatPerson2.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

CatPerson2
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi. If you’re reading this, thank you. Really, it means a lot. I’ve been wanting to see a psychic for awhile about this, but they’re always requesting money which, unfortunately I don’t have. I…I haven’t had the easiest life, and I’m always finding it harder to continue through. There’s so many hopes and dreams I have, but with them, just comes a lot of doubts and conclusions of failure. I don’t have friends, my family isn’t very loving, and just…I’m lonely and sad and want to do stuff with my life, but at the same time I’m still young so I can’t do much at the moment. I’m really at my wits end. I’m just finally…breaking. The endless cycle of my life is becoming harder to handle, and I just want to know if I will ever be happy? Like will I have my dream job? Will I adopt kids? Will I change someone’s life for the better? Will I get married? Anything. I just…I need some hope. Some real, true hope. I’ve been let down by psychics giving me easy stuff that could pertain to anyone, and I was just wondering if there was anything that could just…pertain to me. I’m sorry if this comes off as selfish or long or boring. I know I’m just another poster and no one has to answer. I was just hoping for a miracle? Or maybe a leap of faith? Thank you again if you read this. It really REALLY means a lot. Oh, and in case it’s needed, my birthday is March 12. Thank you. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.