Will he ever ask me out?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will he ever ask me out?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by musicalsongbird.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

musicalsongbird
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 23.00

This guy seems to like me. He goes to my church. He stares at me when I’m not looking. Sometimes he can’t look me in the eye when he talks to me. I caught him staring and he didn’t look away. He compliments my singing every time I do a solo. He compliments my clothes. I gave him my number in a card at Christmas and he hasn’t made a move. He said he had zoned out the next time I saw him…but he seemed embarrassed. I smile at him. I’m the one that approaches him but he doesn’t approach me very much. The Sunday before last…he was staring at me when the preacher was talking during the evening service. He kept touching his hair looking away then looking back at me. I saw out of the corner of my eye. When we came out of the sanctuary..he was behind me but to my right. He was looking at me with his mouth open. I turned and said I hoped he was feeling better. (He had been sick). He said yes. Then he asked if I was busy. I said no not really…I just crochet. Then he asked what I was making..(a blanket) what colors is it..(red, orange, it is leaves)…It is a fall blanket…(yes)….Are you making it for someone or are you making it for yourself? (myself). Then he said he had to go to the bathroom. I turned around, smiled, and said have a good week. He said you too. This past Sunday he was holding the door open for people to go in the new building. I sat down in a chair, turned around and was talking to the people behind me. He was standing at the back of the room and had turned to face me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye again and he was smiling really big staring at me. When I got to the door he said he liked my red dress. I have worn that dress many times before..it was not new. I even wore it to the Christmas Cantata. Later he sat by me in Sunday School and kept moving around in his seat. He kept crossing and uncrossing his legs different ways. He brushed his hand on his jacket. He fixed his jacket. He touched his hair. He even started breathing a little deeper when he was sitting by me. I recently friended him on facebook and he accepted..but I’ve been afraid to chat with him in the chat. I feel like I have been putting myself out there but all he does is hint. I’m embarrassed because he isn’t doing anything…but I can see he is nervous. Will he ever ask me out? When will he?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.