Thank you in advance ?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Thank you in advance ?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Megan0711
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m in love with an amazing guy. We’ve been dating for close to a year now, and although we’ve had our ups and downs we haven’t given up. I’ve been told by many readers that Ray is my twin flame and I guess I’m just here for Confirmation lol.. thank you in advance for your time and energy. Love and light,
      Megan

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dearest Megan:
        Are Megan and Ray Twin Flames? I connected with his energy and it took my breath away. Whew! His passion for you is intense. I see you holding hands and twirling/spinning around with much glee and joy. The image becomes a blue fire. To be a Twin Flame is a very deep relationship stemming from the soul and becoming ONE of two split souls. You are him and he is you. You know each other. You sense each other. You know what each is thinking and what you are about to say. Let go of labels and enjoy that you are with someone very deeply special. You have prayed for this manifestation, and now enjoy it to the fullest. Let you heart be the driving force of your relationship. Go with clear eyes and an open heart. Discover the essence of true love.
        You say, “Long have I yearned for you, and long have I waited for you.” Now that he has manifested, enrich the relationship by looking to the future rather than the past.
        The energy of this reading is 4: There is perfect balance in this relationship. There is give and take. Love abounds.

With deepest love, Melinda

Megan0711
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Thank you so much Melinda?? you made my day? I appreciate your time and energy

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

I loved and enjoyed connecting with your beautiful energy. In love and deepest appreciation for the honor of presenting this love-filled message to you. Melinda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.