Surprise pregnancy!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Surprise pregnancy!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by iiqueenearth.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

emb1801
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

I recently found out I’m pregnant. Although My family and I are happy about the new addition, It was quite the surprise, unplanned, and very unexpected. I was actually on birth control and thought I was feeling so crappy due to side effects from the medication. After some time had passed and no period had arrived I knew something was up. I was dragging harder than I ever have with any previous pregnancy, I was already experiencing morning sickness. Of course when I took the test , I was suddenly staring at a YES+…. out of denial I took a second test. Yup! so here we go!
      I’m not sure how far along this pregnancy is, but I will know more in a few weeks as my initial appointment and ultrasound is scheduled.
      I’m just wondering the all time question that strikes with any pregnancy… and wondering if my intuitive friends here on life leap have any feelings or intuitive feelings about this subject. Boy? Girl? One baby? Twins? 🙂

This is strictly for fun, and I won’t hold it against you if your wrong, but for fun if you want to give it a go and test you’re own intuition:) I’ll be willing to update this post as soon as I get more confirmation 🙂

I wish I could attach a photo of the tests, if that would help. It’s kind of all I have for now… But this submission form doesn’t seem to have that option.

Welp, enjoy!
      Have a wonderful day and blessings to all!

iiqueenearth
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 20
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 36.00

Hello, congratulations, It’s a girl. Let me know what happens. I’m new so I hope it’s right. Have a great pregnancy. Blessings.

Alignment with the Divine Assignment

emb1801
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 9.00

Hello, congratulations, It’s a girl. Let me know what happens. I’m new so I hope it’s right. Have a great pregnancy. Blessings.

Hi there! Thank you for your response and I will most definitely keep you posted. I have a feeling you are right. So we will see if we are BOTH right 😉 I do have an early gender scan scheduled for April 13, 2019! So hopefully baby will cooperate and give us some answers! 🙂 I am currently 10 weeks already, seems like this pregnancy is flying by!! Alrighty I will update as I know more! 🙂 Thanks again!

iiqueenearth
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 20
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 36.00

Good Morning, You are quite welcome. I am so looking forward to the results. Happy Week and months to you. Talk to you soon. Thank you for this post, such a pleasure.

Alignment with the Divine Assignment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.