Still frustrated and confused

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Still frustrated and confused

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Kerryc.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kerryc
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

My wife and I have been separated for awhile now off and on. About two weeks ago she had reached out to me wanting to fix our marriage and to work on us. She has come up with some good ways to start but I feel like she won’t follow through. Two of the biggest and most pressing issues is she had a crush on a guy at work and that got a little carried away with texting each other and who knows what. She says she will find a new job . I don’t think she will I feel it’s empty words. The second issue is I’m pretty sure there was another affair she won’t tell the truth about she swears they were just friends. I feel she is being deceptive this last time we separated I met another woman I like a lot but have not let on that I want to pursue. I’m really not sure what to do. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

I think something did not go well or it was not what it seemed to her ,that is why she is asking to come back.she is on the look for going back at where she was;could she be codependent on you?monetary wise?
        Even if she gets back to you and will be still on the Look out for something better for herself;I’m not sure if it’s to do with her not being fulfilled within herself and not being able to afford her needs.

Kerryc
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 15.00

TYVM for your response that’s exactly what I was feeling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.