Should I stay or should I go

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Should I stay or should I go

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by svrangerchrista.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

svrangerchrista
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 21
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 35.00

I have no idea what I’m doing in my relationships. I met Boy A and Boy B on the same day. they were young, and I was 17 years old. We met online and we’ve stayed friends for 11 years now.
      I fell in love with Boy A first and became obsessed with him. We talked on the phone for hours every day and I was very controlling and negative. We met in person and we hooked up. He then put a wall between us and we haven’t really talked very much since then. Boy B flirts with me all the time, and I just don’t know what to do. Both of them have told me they “don’t love me” but continue to flirt and want to talk to me. I would be more grateful if they could just tell me they love me as a friend but I think we are all confused not just me.

I want to keep both of them, and I don’t want to end up alone. In the past I’ve talked about all three of us living together and Boy B agreed that it would be cool, but Boy A doesn’t like the idea of living with another male.
      I’m a leo, Boy A is a scorpio and Boy B is an aquarius.

During my psychic reading I was told that I have two soul mates and that I may have not met one of them yet but I did already meet one.
      Please shed some light on my current situation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.