Right girl

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Robd
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hello I am Robert.I would like to ask if anyone feels that I’m with the right lady and if I’m currently on the right path? Thank you for any insight.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Intuitively, I see you have the correct path as far as career and future goals. I think thing are “okay” with the girl you are with but you are questioning it because you are either bored or scared. Who is the right girl? Only you can answer that.

Robd
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Hello FionaM
          Thank you for replying.things seem to be changing so fast and I’m not sure where things are going.I trying to stay positive and focused but feeling like things are spinning out of control.do you see what is wrong and how I can regain control again. Thank you for reading and thank you for your insights

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

Right away, as i focus in on you, my intuition is telling me that you don’t feel supported by your relationship partner through all this whirlwind of changes. It’s like you are swimming in the ocean after a storm, towards a flotation device, but cant seem to grab on to it and you are left swimming and treading water alone and tired. She is there, but the support you need from her is just out of reach. She may not be willing or able to be that supportive person. How do you take control? Be clear with what your needs are in your life, all aspects of your life. Write them down, know them and get them. Do not settle for any less than what you require. If you do, you will fall. you will lose. Do not let your current girlfriend, flakey friends or family members who are self centered pull you away. You must be willing to stand firm. If someone walks out or distances you because of it, they weren’t concerned about you or a partnership with you in the first place. Be willing to stand firm and get those things. as I focus in on you, you are too intelligent and capable of great success. This confusion you are experiencing….you have no room for it. Get the ball back

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.