Request for assistance in various ways….

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Request for assistance in various ways….

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Ms_Cosmo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ms_Cosmo
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 30
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 61.99

Does anyone have suggestions on methods I can use personally&to help me with my spiritual development,put it to use regularly&benefit from,in relationships,particularly my romantic relationship,to encourage growth in our relationship with each other? I need personal help in development&awareness. I would also appreciate advice for strength,focus,control,etc.to utilize each of them&maximize the positive benefits of all of my relationships.
      Thank you very much in advance for your advice&insight.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

I would suggest the Life Leap courses. They are by far the best way to get what you desire in your post. I signed up for the course at a time when I was suicidal and my life was on a downward spiral.
        Today, I am happily married and consider myself a very good psychic and healer. The Lifeleap Mastery Program will be the best money you spend.

With love, Melinda

Ms_Cosmo
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 30
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 61.99

Good Afternoon,Melinda!
          Thank you so much for your reply,advice&response to my request. I’m Really Hoping to be able to get started on the Lifeleap program course Very Soon!?? For the time being,I’ve been taking advantage of all of the materials available via community site@no cost.
          Your testimony is Very Inspiring! I’m So Glad you had such a Positive Experience w/the course! Your ability to Achieve,Benefit&Overcome so much from it,is Awesome! CONGRATULATIONS to you!!
          I’m sure having the knowledge&utilizing your ability to Assist others by counseling,healing&psychic guidance is very Rewarding, as well.

With Love&Continued Blessings….?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.