Relationships

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationships

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by EliseG.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

twirler9876
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My name is Miranda and I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend Griffin for about a year now. There have been many ups and downs and I just want to know if I should stay with him and if he is the one for me.

EliseG
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 17
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 24.00

Hi Miranda,

My psychic gut is telling me he does care about you, but he does sometimes take you for granted. Also, I see some money issues in his life that are causing some stress, but it also seems he’s a little comfortable with not making enough. I keep seeing some type of fixation on gaming or something similar, which seems to consume him a little too much.

You have to decide if he’s right for you. He does care, but I question if is really willing to do what it takes to keep you happy. Will he fight for you? Another idea is to take steps to improve the relationship. Do everything YOU CAN to make it better, and if he seems to improve, you have your answer. I keep seeing you in management, maybe project management down the road, so make sure he doesn’t try to hold you back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.