Relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Mari123.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Trina95
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m in relationship and engaged. I love my fiancee very much but there’s an old friend who recently came back into my life that I still care for just not as much as I care for my fiancee.. then I have my dad and his wife who act like they don’t want me to be happy and they don’t care for my fiancee whom they never met and I don’t know what to do

Luckystar94
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 29.00

Hi,
        Well I think you should just let your dad meet your fiancée. I know how dad’s can be protective of their little girl trust me I know all too well. But if you love him I’m sure he must be a nice guy. I know your dad will warm up to him eventually. And as for your friend, I know feelings of old relationships are hard to really get over but, invite them to hang out with you and your fiancée as well maybe plan a day out together or something. Who knows you all might turn out to be great friends. Good luck!

Mari123
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 29
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 41.00

Take your fiancee to meet your dad. Not only one time visit. Let them get to know each other. And as for your friend, would it be okay with you IF your Fiancee had a friend around who he still has some feelings for ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.