Relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by shaners.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shaners
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

My girlfriends name is Camie, we recently broke up & I’m just wondering if there was a chance that we will get back together? I know we love each other we just have a different situation

shaners
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

Does anyone ever answer our questions?

SamanthaJ
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 12
          • New Participant
          Credits: 26.00

We answer each others questions. And I don’t think you have enough info in your ? for anyone to answer. It’s more of an intuition perspective help. I don’t believe anyone has developed skills to answer something like that with no info. Plus we create our lives. I can’t say what will happen bc anything can happen

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

This feels like a very back and fourth situation to me, and right now it’s just back. I can’t guarantee it, but I’m getting that you still have a chance if you are smart about it. Could take a few weeks to a couple months. I’m sensing financial issues are a factor in this. I’m also getting that you can be a bit on the controlling side, or at least that’s how she sees it. I’m getting to give her a little time and space, and then slowly start to turn up your communication. The big thing is she has to feel like you are going to finally let her have “her way”…if you can’t sell this to her, she will keep the walls up towards you. I’m not even sure exactly what this is about, it’s just my psychic impression. You are stubborn and will have to find a way to become more flexible if you don’t want to keep having these issues. Do more things in your life which require humility and compassion. Also, I keep seeing something medical related around her. Is she a nurse or maybe a teacher?

SamanthaJ
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • Topics: 2
              • Replies: 12
              • New Participant
              Credits: 26.00

Apparently that was enough info lol. I have much respect for you Fiona

shaners
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

I wouldn’t say controlling necessarily but I am quite jealous & I’m trying to work on that, she was going to school for nursing but she hasn’t for awhile because she can’t afford it & she’s supposed to have surgery I just don’t know when, we haven’t talked for a few weeks, I’m trying to give her space & time to figure out what she wants, I’m just hoping there is a chance because I know we do love each other very much, more than I ever expected to love anyone, thank you so much for that, you don’t know how much that helps me, I really do appreciate it

FionaM
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                I've Donated »
                  • United States
                  • Topics: 4
                  • Replies: 587
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  Credits: 742.00

I’m getting to reach out her to on a light level, when you can get away with it. As long as it’s not too much or pushy or heavy. No contact could be seen as lack of caring. As far as the jealousy, “trying” to work on it might not work. I would highly suggest getting some tools to radically redesign who you are in the relationship. Consider enrolling in the Life Mastery Program on this site. It worked for me. It will allow you to get better control over yourself, break your destructive patterns, and influence her in a better way. As your energy shifts, she will sense this. This is your best chance at getting her to open up again. But right now, you are trying to make changes with no real way to go about it. Find something that works for you. Get you focus away from what might happen, and instead get it on what you have to do to make it happen.

shaners
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

I will certainly do that, I don’t want to lose her forever, I will do whatever it takes to become the man she needs, also for myself, I don’t want to be so jealous, it just shows all my insecurities. That’s my problem is I’m always thinking about what might happen, I always think everyone leaves so you’re right, I need to change that, I need to do whatever it takes to be better & her control over myself & my fears. You’re amazing & thank you for everything, thank you, I know what I need to do.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.