Recent widow, a year and half.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Recent widow, a year and half.

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Myjourney2.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Myjourney2
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Have been strongly thinking about my first love of 49 years ago. We had a very strong connection and in 1999 he came and saw me after 30 years. At that time he rescued me from abuse and bondage from my sociopath stepfather in 1999. The timing wasn’t right for us. I lived on the East Coast and he on the West Coast. I wasn’t sure if he was married at the time. He never told me and I was in emotional turmoil. I waited for him but he called too late 4 years later and I had become engaged to my wonderful husband. My memoir is in ebook. I attempted to call him recently. Do you think I should just move on or do you see any future for us?

Myjourney2
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

Have been strongly thinking about Tom, my first love of 49 years ago. We had a very strong connection and in 1999 he came and saw me after 30 years. At that time he rescued me from abuse and bondage from my sociopath stepfather in 1999. The timing wasn’t right for us. I lived on the East Coast and he on the West Coast. I wasn’t sure if he was married at the time. He never told me and I was in emotional devastation. Afterwards I waited for him but he called too late 4 years later and I had become engaged to my wonderful husband. My memoir is in ebook. I attempted to speak with him recently. Do you see any future for us?

Myjourney2
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Have been strongly thinking about Tom, my first love of 49 years ago. We had a very strong connection and in 1999 he came and saw me after 30 years. At that time he rescued me from abuse and bondage from my sociopath stepfather in 1999. The timing wasn’t right for us. I lived on the East Coast and he on the West Coast. I wasn’t sure if he was married at the time. He never told me and I was in emotional devastation. Afterwards I waited for him but he called too late 4 years later and I had become engaged to my wonderful husband. My memoir is in ebook. I attempted to speak with him recently. Do you see any future for us? I thank you. Elise

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.