Really need help with this…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Really need help with this…

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by LoganMassey87.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DNikki218
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

It’s been a guy who I have liked for sometime now. Started communicating from FB through messages then texts. We connected like no other person I’ve met. We have all the same interests and more. Finally got together and saw each other a few months ago. But then as of lately I haven’t been hearing from him. It’s been a month now. Wondering will I hear from or see him again!? Does he even think about me or want me too? I’m so lost and confused by it all.

wolfy
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant

Hi DNikki! When you saw him last was It for only one time? Did you feel there was chemistry? Many times people just click as friends but do not want to hurt the other person if the conversations you had before meeting were romantic. Also, things happen in life that are too private to talk about and the timing for having a new relationship is just nor right. I think you should move on and if he does contact you again, be very careful about getting involved again. It sounds as if he is too afraid to be honest about what is going on and does not have the maturity to be clear about how he feels. You can do better! Good luck!

DNikki218
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Hi! And thank you for responding to me. Yes it had been a lot of chemistry between me and Chris. Eveb before meeting each other. And no, it wasn’t suppose to be a one time meeting at all. I really just don’t know what happened. I been so sad about it. Cause I really liked him, and I really felt he felt the exact same. But just recently things changed. He stopped communicating with me a month now. Last communicated beginning of May. Now nothing at all. 🙁 I miss him, our talks and everything. He took me out, we were very romantic with each other when we seen each other. And now, I’m just left wondering what happened? Why he stop talking to me? Does he miss me? Just a lot of why

LoganMassey87
          Participant
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 23
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 33.00

I agree I think there is something he doesn’t want to be honest about. I would do the same, leave him be and find someone better that you deserve and if he does contact you again I’d definitely proceed with caution and I’d confront him about why he was acting this way

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.