Please in need of guidance and advice alot thanks ….

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Please in need of guidance and advice alot thanks ….

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by thanga_niro.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thanga_niro
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

Hi I have been loving a guy for more than 3 years even though I show him all my love and care he seems to be distant from me and lately he said he is having lots of problems and said he might not marry anyone ….I am not sure why he is saying like this and what major problem he is having as he doesn’t really open up to me….does he really want to be with me or just saying this to get rid of me or is does he love someone else or does he really love me but really having some big problem ? what is happening and how can I make it work and make our relationship loving again ? Thanks …… please if you give some guidance will appreciate it alot.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

I sense he is not stable in many ways. He is not ready for marriage. I sense you believe your love can fix him but he must fix himself.

thanga_niro
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 6
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 11.00

what do you mean not stable in many ways ? do you think he really loves me and wants to be with me but is having many problems that is holding him back and making him distant from me ? also I never asked him to marry now ….. I am giving him time, so why is he being distant still ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.