Please Help!!!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Please Help!!!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tstar83
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been talking to this guy for six months and we started dating 3 weeks ago and then on fri the 13th he sent me a text telling me that we could just be friends and that once he got back to where he was he would like to try again with me I wanted to know if we are going to work out and how long before we got back together my name latasha 6/10/83 his James 12/14/78

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

If you can just take a step back and look at this situation as if it were happening to one of your friends, what would you be telling her? You had been talking to this guy for 6 months, then he finally asks you for a date. You date him for 3 weeks, then he says he wants to just be friends. Then he says once he gets back to “where he was” he would like to try again with you. Whatever did he mean by that? Did he clarify this? Sadly, it seems that he has been involved with someone all along. This is why it took him 6 months to finally ask you out. It seems as though he was just taking a break from someone else.

If he should want to try again, are you certain that you could trust him not to do this same thing again? This scenario leaves about a 30% change that the relationship could ever be successful. This really had nothing to do with you, it is just that there are things about himself that he doesn’t want you to know about.

You deserve to be happy, so you shouldn’t wait just for him. Besides, he took the coward’s way out and sent you a text to put things on hold. So, be kind to yourself and don’t be eager to take him back.

Take care!
        🙂

tstar83
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

well I do know that there is no other woman we had originally agreeded not to even start dating until both of us was stable he wanted to get a car again and get his own place and get back on his feet.So I know where the where he was is It was when he was stable and on his feet and had things going good for him at this point he is down and depressed because of not being where he should be at 31 and he is back to square one.He wanted to take care of me and be there for me but at this moment that isnt possible.We kind of strayed from our lets just be friends to dating which we never should have done to begin with because we both agreed not to He is a really good guy and has the best of intensions and I think he is worth waiting for.At least in my opinion

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Only you can decide what is best– It would be good for him to have someone to count on while he is getting re-established. He didn’t need to stop communicating all together–

If you were to try again, what would happen during times when things aren’t going well for him? Everyone has ups and downs in life. Wouldn’t you want to support him during these times? You wouldn’t want him to stop communicating with you– It is hard right now, but you really do need to know if he is being entirely honest with you.

Take care!
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.