Please help…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Please help…

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cmccormick530
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 9
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 24.00

I have had a rough year…my mom had cancer, my house got robbed, my husband died it was ruled a murder but I had asked him something 2 days before, he was incarcerated and I have since heard he begged his Cell mate to kill him (I feel like it’s my fault), 5 months later my dad died, and we had a horrible relationship and I took care of him (I feel guilty) and now my mom’s cancer is back. I want to know I my dad and husband have anything to say to me? At my house I have my husband’s ashes and weird things keep happening I he there? My dad’s ashes are at my mom’s and weird things keep happening is he there? I need some closure I’m begging you. Any answers would be appreciated.

I am a single mom of two kids have been going through a lot could use guidance, advice, and friendship.

Dalynnsmom
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 12.00

Weve had a lot of bad happen recently as well. Along with my two miscarriages, I’ve lost my father in law, my cousin (who was raised as my sister) and my grandmother. I feel like I’m in a hole most of the time and I don’t even have time to be depressed. I know you feel like it’s your fault. I feel awful about myself most of the time. I just want you to know, if you ever need a friend. I’m here.

Cmccormick530
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 9
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 24.00

Thank you so much I send my condolences to you. And if you ever need a friend I’m here as well. I feel like I have my two kids and am not allowed to break down because I’m all they have. Hugs your way. Ty again have a blessed night.

I am a single mom of two kids have been going through a lot could use guidance, advice, and friendship.

Patricia7-
          Lesson 5
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 19
            • Replies: 238
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 26.00

None of this is your fault. I sense you are a natural caregiver and you try to fix others problems. You are an empath and you absorb not only the pain of people you care about but also the energy around you. You are early in your stage of empathic abilities and have not learned to tune it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.