New Career Direction?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions New Career Direction?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by curious2.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

curious2
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi,

I am a bit “psychic”, myself; over the years, a few psychics, un-invited, have told me I would (should, actually) become a pro. I just never felt like trying to hone the skill so that I could look into things of no personal interest to me, on command. Not that I was opposed to it, it just felt like changing something that already served me well. I did, however, become a good tarot reader.

A friend (one of the above psychics) insisted I practice on someone and set me up with one of her friends to do a reading. I got the same answers she had, when she had read for him.

So, now, I am in kind of a hiatus from my old career and not enthused about the various options I’ve thought of, for normal jobs. One of my types of reading I use told me directly to become a psychic. So, I’m still looking for normal employment, but thinking maybe I could try some practice readings with someone who is willing to be patient with my uncertainty.

The questions are:
      1. What do any of the psychics here feel about this (especially the reliability of the source I was tapping into when I got that advice)?

And, would anyone like me to practice on them?

Thanks,
      Bea

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.