Need guidance

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need guidance

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Josowski.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Josowski
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I feel so stuck in life and don’t know where to turn. I would also like to get advice from guardian angels but I haven’t been able to connect with them.

jillyce17
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 31
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 60.01

Hey Josowski,
        I’m new at this so hopefully I can make sense here. Sometimes what I see doesn’t make sense to me or to the other person for months.
        I focused on you and in detail and from multiple angles I kept seeing this antique wooden metronome covered in inscriptions. I couldn’t see what the inscriptions were showing. I saw the little wind up knob thing on the side in detail. The ticker thing was moving slowly.
        I’m going to interpret this the way I can, but if the original symbol makes sense differently to you, then great.
        Metronomes are all about timing and synchronicity. Do what you can to synchronize with higher vibrations. Practice thoughtful self care. Follow inner promptings a little at a time. Pay attention to strange little consistencies that pop up in your life (numbers, animals, shapes, whatever). They might be symbolic, or they might be direct, simple reminders that your guardians are there. Promptings and little signs are easier to see than trying to directly talk to them at this point. Allow your heart and mind to get into the flow patiently. It should bring you glimpses of well being and funny little surprises that compile and grow over time. Like a song. Let the notes flow in at a steady pace, and eventually the whole composition will make sense.

jillyce17
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★

K and this came up later and I don’t feel like it’s something for me to interpret, but it could be meaningful to you.
          A purple heart? Like the medal?

Josowski
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thank you I have always been able to feel the beat to music. And yes I need to pay more attention to little things I’m a busy mom of 4 and don’t practice self care much. Im very intuitive when it comes to others but some reason not myself.

jillyce17
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★

I get it. I’m a mom of 3 littles myself, and it’s hard to find time to focus on your own needs. Remember to make time for yourself! You have just as much value as any person you care for, and your kids will benefit from your happiness too.
              Remember yourself as an individual, before everything else took over. She’s still in there. 🙂 I think your guides will help you do that as you learn to notice the little signs and feelings.

Josowski
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

I don’t have a significant meaning to the purple heart. Well maybe it could be everyone tells me there life story and asks me for advice. And yes thanks for the self care encouragement. Im really going to try.

jillyce17
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★

Yes, I wish you the best in that! And there’s been lots of times for me that I’ll see symbols like the metronome or the medal and it doesn’t make sense right away. I’ve had a few things not click until like a year later, haha. Right now I think the important thing is you pacing yourself and taking care of yourself.

Josowski
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

Ok I’ll keep it in my mind cause they don’t make sense at the moment. And thank you I appreciate it.

MelindaR
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Topics: 3
                      • Replies: 163
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★
                      Credits: 337.01

Josowski- March 22, 2020
                      Namaste, dearest J:

Client intention/question for the session: I feel stuck in life. What guidance do my guardian angels have for me.
                      Initial unfiltered impressions from the Quantum Field: Fear of the unknown is felt as I scan the energy of Josowski. The solar plexus chakra is calling for attention. Heaviness in your heart is sensed.

Reading: There is never a need to feel stuck. All life moves forward. Sit in stillness and feel your heart beat. Feel the gentle rhythm. See your heart as green with a diamond in the middle. Connect with this diamond. Let the diamond shine. Allow your heart chakra to expand. Let it fill your body, room, house, and then the world. Bring it back to you. Connect with the love within. Sense that your guardian angel is right there. Even though you may not feel connected, pretend you do. Fake it if you have to. When you practice faith in these matters you are rewarded beyond measure. Develop a routine of talking with your guardian angel throughout the day. Pretend you get a respond. Listen to your inner voice. This is your guardian angel/spirit guide/s. Fake it till you make it is what my mentors taught me. Practice this for a month and let me know how you are doing by either sending me a private message or posting a message.
                      Using the Vision Quest deck, I pull the Clown, Nine of Earth (Accumulation), and Father of Air.
                      You have not taken your spiritual life seriously, yet you have all the tools you need to be your own intuitive. In Native American tradition, the coyote is a trickster. He is playful and wily. Your heart years for freedom from restrictions and rules. You feel constricted with obligations and duties. You are presently holding on to energy and material things. This is where that sense of “being stuck” is coming in. There is hoarding of things and your own energy. You are asked to do a Spring cleaning. Release all energy and things that do no longer serve you. Start by inviting your angels, guides, and all those that would assist to help you release all that no longer serves your higher purpose.
                      Raise your left hand towards heaven, in your mind’s eye see a white light coming down. With your right hand scan your body energy centers (chakras) as you say, “I release all that no longer serves me. I usually do this in the shower. When I am done, I visualize white light pouring down from heaven to fill any empty spots that were left when the old energy was removed.
                      You can then start to declutter you home starting with your closet. Pick up any clothing and feel the energy. Does it still bring you JOY? If it doesn’t, then it has served its purpose and it time to release it by giving it away to a friend, garage sale, or thrift store. You can do this to every room in the house. You will be astonished at how good it feels.
                      The Father of Air in essence is about mental strength, clear thinking, focused intention, decisiveness. You will need these qualities when you release all that no longer serves you. Also, when you practice connecting with your guardian angel/spirit guide. Trust your own perception and intuition. There is a matter that you must attend to. I am hearing there is situation where things were left unsaid. Merge your heart with your mind. Let your heart be the ruler or Father of Air (intellect).

It has been my honor to serve your request.

In love, Melinda

Josowski
                      Basic Member
                        • New Participant
                        • Topic Author

Thank you so much I will fake it till I make it. And I will follow up with you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.