need guidance on love matter please

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions need guidance on love matter please

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by nivvy19.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nivvy19
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I met a man online while playing a game. It has become a long distance relationship. There have been some ups and downs. I am wondering if I can trust him to be faithful? And if he is interested in me for the right reasons. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Any online distant relationship is going to have its ups and downs. You are asked to review what “the right reasons are”. What is it that you are looking for? A long time relationship; a short term online sexual adventure; a partner to marry….
        He seems to be in this situation because he is looking for adventure as much as you are. I see an exchange of e-mails and perhaps texts…I see fingers typing, and excitement is felt in my chest. He is excited to connect with you.
        He seems to be searching and seeking. He’s looking for a long term relationship is what I hear. He is modern but conservative. He’s looking for an old-fashion romance with someone who has values like his.

nivvy19
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you for replying. I am looking for a long term relationship too. I am hoping that is what he wants as well, not just looking to have some “fun” with me. He seems to have the same values as me from what he has told me. I’m just not sure if I can trust him or not. I’ve had a hard time trusting my intuition on this situation because it sometimes feels like my head gets in the way of my heart, and I overthink things. Just not sure. Thank you again

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

The energy of trustworthiness is felt in him.

nivvy19
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you so much. I’ve had so many doubts. You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you again for your help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.