Need clarity

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need clarity

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Par4course.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Par4course
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

So I’ve been with my mate for 5yrs and have gone through quite a bit of ups n downs infidelities inclusive…in 2013 I had a reader tell e that one of the women he cheated on me with named Jennifer Vega out of Durham nc was doing dark Santeria to seperate my mate and I though she knew about me. I definately blame him for bringing that energy around me as well as into our home. However, I spoke to another reader last week and she tells me that someone from his past has been around for the last couple of months that is doing the same as the prior mentioned woman did to break down our connection so she can step back in as she’s upset that he doesn’t want her n knows that he loves me. She talks badly to him of me also so she says. I need to know is this really true? Is this the same woman again if it’s true ot is this someone new? Either way they need to back up n stop trying to secretly destroy my relationship and let out path travel whatever it will uninterrupted again if this is true.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

When you sense energy say ” I send you back with neither love or hate”.

Par4course
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 15.00

U know what Patricia ty…that’s great idea. Never thought of that before though thought of other remedies…light remedies of course. I will use that positive advise☺

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.