Need advice before i make a bad decision

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need advice before i make a bad decision

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Muptonaz.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 26
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

My life has been strange to say the least. My sug other of 23 years and I have lived in seperate states and he said hes moving home to where i am. I keep getting msgs and seeing things about this other woman and how she is moving here with him. I have not let it affect me until today when a mutual friend sent me a msg that this woman sent her… She said vile mean awful thing that made me angry. Then said they are getting married….. He says this woman is mentally instable he admitts to messing around with her a fact I can forgive but says he is not with her does not love her. I heard she practices witchcraft also ok if one chooses but many say she has used it on other men.Im ready to throw my relationship away as this drama has gone too far. I would like to know what I should consider before i walk away, is he playing games with me? Are they planning to marry ?does HE plan to move her here? Is she unstable? Have a spell on him? I just would like an outside look before i walk away…. THANK YOU AND LET THIS BE THE END OF THIS MESS.

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

I focused on all of you. First of all, this woman is crazy but pathetic. She possesses no magical powers. But she is a danger to you as she is obsessed with him. Your boyfriend is the problem. I focused on him and, boy, what a selfish toxic mess. He deliberately led her on and lied to her making you the reason he cant be with her. He told her you were emotionally unstable and you cant live without him so he is staying with you out of pity (sorry). So she has focused all her hostilities on you, while he conveniently dodges responsibility – though he messed around with her outright! He has displayed no regard for your feelings or safety. Not only did he cheat. He chose an unstable person who needs psychiatric help, who is out of control, attacking you and indirectly threatening you with black magic because she wants you gone. When I focus on him I also see he has cheated before (you already know that, dont you) and he will cheat again. But this time shit has hit the fan and he is going to protect himself first. I hope all this he caused was worth him getting his cheap sex. I would stay far away from a man whose libido becomes a threat to my well-being. No let’s focus on you. Is that what you feel you deserve after 23 years!? I hope not. I can see it clear as day. She wants to hurt you. Don’t move by him. Let her have him. As I focus on you, further, you are naively seeing that after 23 years he deserves a chance. But after 23 years, you deserve better. This is not your run of the mill fling. He didn’t just make a sexual/fidelity mistake. He continued to manipulate so he could have sex with her again and again and still have you. You will have a tough time letting go. You are buying his manipulation as well, not out of weakness, but because you think you want to be with him. I hope you can see your worth more than this, see this as a fair warning and let him go.

Muptonaz
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

I agree with EVERY word! Matter of fact I have walked away… You are correct I believe his manipulation but not just because I wanted to live wuth him even more I wanted HIM to come back. The man of late is NOTHING like the one I was with 23 years.Marks personality has changed ENTIRELY in all the areas of gis life. His work ethic, his employment history, values and morals he once believed in are gone. His living environment…. He WAS amazimg……Im not worried about him I have known a whike that I deserve better….. Mark has an amazing brilliant mind or he ysed to. There is a minute need to have in my life because finding someone with that kind of mind is hard and I really love that best… But he the Mark im talkimg abput that man is gone and I double r he is ever coming back. Though I havent been able to tell him but Ive Decided to walk away. I have picked up a new hobby and I have met swveral people who have made an impression. I met someone though I havent started a relationship for several reasons… Hes a good guy he has some baggage of his own but its more legal some personal ….. I have held back out of loyalty to mark now im ready for more maybe…. What do you see for me I think ypu will see a difference…. A gret deal got solidifeied as of today….you are spot on with everything

Muptonaz
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

By the way he is moving here with HER i think he said she is not coming

Muptonaz
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

I am concerned …. Because he has said he is moving here and I am pretty certain that she will be with him if she usnt Im prettu sure she will be here shortly as she runs him down. Im not going anywhere this is mu home, my turf, I have family and an army of friends. I will just be cautious. All of that is what I already know but your message came EXACTLY at the right time to put reality un the forefront of mt mind… I would like to know moving forward…. If I take Mark back what do you see happening? Was this intruguing guy brought into my life for a reason? Am I safe trusting again or will this be a constant concern. What if my decision my desire is to pursue someone else? What should I do to nurture this endevor? Where do you see it going? How can I get past my financial struggles and the obstcals that keep getting in my way at every turn? YOU MY FRIEND HAVE A GIFT… I know that some psychics have an inate and strong connection with certain people…. You must have that with me. You pegged every aspect in grand detail. You are gifted and I am asking you to please see me through this. I need a guardian to keep me on a path that will be safe. I tend to be weak minded where mark is concerned. One thing thst i felt was accurate but off some was when you said he led her on….. That he is telling her im unstable and that is why he is staying with me out of pity…. My intuition tells me that it is her he is refering to when you say that…… And generally i would have thought it waz me becauae he has always called me insecre not unstsble but perhaps that as well. That is actualky the answer I would have wanted a month ago because atlezst it ended with him living here… Not anymore! Otherwise you were spot on. I have had this crazy messin my life for jyst over a year and my mind has been left in shambles. I am getting it in order but I tend to fall off the emoumtional wagon… It would be nice if someone could heko.me if they get a feeling…. Especially uf im in danger. Again I really need to sort out the obstcals in the way if success. Do you see a way for me to overcome transportation issue? YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING!!!!GOD BLESS YOU FOR ANWERING ME TODAY OF ALL DAYS… NAD RESPECT TO YOU

Muptonaz
              Basic Member
                • United States
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

I fear what will happen if that unstable woman moves here. Is there anything that i can do to orevent her from moving here? Is there a chance with this guy I met James? Will moving on help keep her at bay and can James protect me if Mark and Tasha move here? Thank you for your help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.