Main Activity Area – tutorial

Main LifeLeap Café Tutorials & Guidelines Main Activity Area – tutorial

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Ms_Cosmo.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dale
    Keymaster
    Teacher
      • United States
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 823.00

Main Activity Area

In the LifeLeap Community, the Main Activity Area can be accessed any time by clicking the “Main” button in the main navigation menu, at the top of every page.

The Main Activity Area is really just a big outline. It’s simple once you use it a couple times.

It starts with the main forum sections (i.e General Info), then the next level is the Section Categories (i.e. Student Cafe), then the next level is the Category Topics (i.e Introductions).

You navigate to the topics and either reply to a topic that interest you or you create a new topic. Both of these actions are competed but posting in the “Quick Reply” box on the bottom of the page.

If you are just replying, you simply type what you want in the Quick Reply box (you don’t have to worry about the subject when you reply).

When you create a New Topic, you simply type in the Subject (your question, ex: experience that you had, etc) and then type your message in the Message Body.

After creating a Reply or a New Topic, you just click the submit button and you’re done.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- Dale Sellers

Anonymous
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

Hello sir. My name is Kashish..I would love to read on the topic of how to attract your perfect relationship more or how can you attract your Ex spiritually. Thanking you

susan1265
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 7
            • New Participant
            Credits: 7.00

I agree class=”d4pi agrebbc-quote”>

<h1>Main Activity Area</h1>
            In the LifeLeap Community, the Main Activity Area can be accessed any time by clicking the “Main” button in the main navigation menu, at the top of every page.

The Main Activity Area is really just a big outline. It’s simple once you use it a couple times.

It starts with the main forum sections (i.e General Info), then the next level is the Section Categories (i.e. Student Cafe), then the next level is the Category Topics (i.e Introductions).

You navigate to the topics and either reply to a topic that interest you or you create a new topic. Both of these actions are competed but posting in the “Quick Repl” box on the bottom of the page.

If you are just replying, you simply type what you want in the Quick Reply box (you don’t have to worry about the subject when you reply).

When you create a New Topic, you simply type in the Subject (your question, ex: experience that you had, etc) and then type your message in the Message Body.

After creating a Reply or a New Topic, you just click the submit button and you’re done.

tmlewis7
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Topics: 5
              • Replies: 16
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 30.00

I came searching for a spiritual path but have found so far that there way too many facets to such a journey. So I was guided here and I expect that my time here will be very enjoyable.

Acastillo569
              Basic Member
                • Replies: 2
                • New Participant
                Credits: 4.00

<h1>Main Activity Area</h1>In the LifeLeap Community, the Main Activity Area can be accessed any time by clicking the “Main” button in the main navigation menu, at the top of every page.
                The Main Activity Area is really just a big outline. It’s simple once you use it a couple times. Hello I am very new here and not sure I know what I am doing what I really am looking for is some spiritual guidance. Any help let me know thank you

You navigate to the topics and either reply to a topic that interest you or you create a new topic. Both of these actions are competed but posting in the “Quick Reply” box on the bottom of the page.

Acastillo569
                Basic Member
                  • Replies: 2
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 4.00

Hello I believe I got about the main topic just might need some help since pretty new here. I am looking for spiritual guidance as well.

Waqar
                  Lesson 20
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Replies: 3
                    • New Participant
                    Credits: 6.00

I am grateful to Mr Dale who choose me as a student of LMP, today is my day of Lesson 1 exercise, I felt very delighted & relaxed during exercise I was so deep & awkwened throughout.
                    Thank you sir Dale

Dale
                    Keymaster
                    Teacher
                      • United States
                        • Topic Author
                        Credits: 823.00

Waqar – welcome aboard!

- Dale Sellers

Ms_Cosmo
                        Basic Member
                          • United States
                          • Topics: 4
                          • Replies: 30
                          • Light Participant
                          • ★★
                          Credits: 61.99

After submitting a new topic, there is an “EDIT”button,which I’ve attempted to utilize, but I’m not having any success at completing an edit.
                          I edit & submit,but it remains the same.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.