My now ex-boyfriend has left and came back, will he again?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My now ex-boyfriend has left and came back, will he again?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Miarra.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Miarra
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

My latest relationship..was my best one, despite the arguments over little things when he got stressed. Him and I were on the same wavelength, i felt at home when I was with him and being close and around him “reset me”

But this time he said we were done for real and has only contacted me once since we broke up where I as still reach out to him saying I’m here if and when he needs me and I miss him & etc. But I get no reply..I hurt him when I didn’t mean to and I don’t want lose what we had, but I’m afraid that he has fully made up his mind..

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

Love is tricky. Just because we love someone does not mean we are happy with them. Let him know you want to make a go of the relationship then let him decide if he can do his part to make it work. Trust yourself and the Universe for what is best for you.

Izabeyah07
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 124
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 3.00

Let him be gone for a little bit. He knows that you care. You’ve done all that you could. Stay quiet for a while. Let him contact you. In the meantime, just know that he is young, so are you, and he doesn’t understand the bumps in relationships. Try to understand that yourself so you can better support him.

Miarra
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 5.00

But that’s the thing he’s 32 and I’m 22, so he’s had more and longer relationships than I have.

I’ve been trying to stay quiet. But its hard because I’m so used to talking to him and etc and that fear that he won’t contact me shakes through me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.