My heart is broken life too

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My heart is broken life too

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Suzannemitchell80
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

My boyfriend of two years was in a fatal car crash two weeks Gaiman’s I’d dead he stopped to help a different crashband then he was walking to truck to leave and a truckncame and ran him over and killed him I don’t understand I love him he loves me he’s my only friend and I don’t know what to do I wanna see him or keep him here and have his spirit all to myself if I ever even see it but I want to know why why us why me

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m sorry to hear this. Most important thing is to take care of yourself. Even if you don’t want to, get out, keep busy, keep moving, keep yourself around other supportive people. Sometimes crap happens. I’m not a 100% confident, but I get a sense he was needed somewhere else. As far as communication, when people pass, they are usually confused for a while. It takes a while for the truth to set in. Even if you could make contact, it would likely be un-resolving at this point. If you’re thinking about suicide, it won’t work at joining you with him – trust me on this one. Again, now is the time to take care of yourself. Not soon, but eventually it will get easier. Throw yourself into spiritual and personal growth. Be careful about scams. Read spiritual and personal growth books. Seth is good start. Get around people who have a greater understanding of these things – spiritual churches, groups, etc. The Life Mastery Program on this site would also be a great step for you, maybe a bit down the road. You can’t live like an average person anymore without continuing to suffer. You will have to redesign who you are and how you interact with life. Take it one small step at a time.

Suzannemitchell80
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

Thank u

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.