Money

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by babystarr.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ksch19
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Perhaps this is in the wrong section, but this seems like the most active forum.

I’m currently lucky enough to be living with my supportive parents. While i have a job, it is not a very substantial one. I was working while in school, but am now only taking one course. In the next 7 months, i will be entering a masters program and need to save up some money.

My current job is not fulfilling and does not pay well, though i know that i am lucky to have it.

I’ve considered a lot of different sources for income that could continue through school, but i would like to know if anyone had any intuitions about something that might do the trick.

While i have a few of my own intuitions, i have stopped fully trusting them for a lot of reasons. Those ideas mostly revolve around creating test preparation content for students, but at this point, i can’t afford to spin my wheels (any longer).

Any ideas? Or, even if its not psychic, anything that worked for you?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I got a psychic pull towards you considering doing some type of tutoring work for other students. My sense is that you have this skills. Although, i also get a sense that sometimes you are a bit introverted. Tutoring people directly could be outside of your comfort zone, but in the great scheme of things, i get a sense it will help you a lot in life. Psychically, it also feels like a thing which could be set up pretty quickly without going to through too much trouble.

ksch19
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you, fiona! That sounds like a good thing to look into, and i agree with the in person bit. I’ll have to consider what kind of tutoring.

I feel bad about asking this, since its a different question, but it keeps nagging me. It is the last one and only if you happen to have time. There’s this relationship in my life that i recently put an end to in a way. It’s not final…yet. I’m confused about my decision and what i felt after the decision, and have never felt like this about anyone/anything before. While it’s probably just the nature of the relationship and will pass, i wish i knew if i did the right thing and what he felt about it.

I wish i knew if i imagined it and if i was unfair to him in some way. If i left in “anger” without cause, i’d want to make it right. If i prematurely ended something that was really helping me or was good in some other way, i’d want to know. This whole thing is probably some dramatized version of nothing, but it is what it is.
          It’s probably inappropriate to ask so many questions…

anonymous
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 123
            • Replies: 123
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 0.00

Why am i not lucky to get the money i want to live comfortably.

babystarr
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 0
              • New Participant

Why am i not lucky to get the money i want to live comfortably.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.