Metaphysical

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Francesmarie
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Can anybody with non psychic abilities use tarot cards

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

You can read the cards the way they come up but to be good at it, you need to know how to allow your intuition too.

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Cards are a tool some psychics use, but psychic ability has little or nothing to do with cards. In fact, my own opinion is that cards can be misleading and a crutch. It’s all the person. I know Dale (founder or this site) uses straight psychic ability to work with police to help break unsolved cases, and of course he works with individuals. In my conversations with him, I can say he never uses cards when working with police, or anyone else for that matter. You have everything you need inside of you. You can get any psychic information you need from within yourself. And with the right training, this approach is usually more accurate than using cards. Rather than wasting your time with cards, if you are serious about psychic development I suggest looking into a legitimate training program, such as what’s offered on this site: https://www.lifeleap.org/mastery/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.