Marriage Infidelity

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Marriage Infidelity

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kortagus
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi,
      My name is Kelly dob 9/1/82. My husband and I have been struggling for several years. I want to know is my husband, Malik Russell dob 5/7/73 currently sleeping with Kristin Damo dob 1/9/84?
      Any insights you can give would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you in advance!

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Thank you for the honor of this reading. As I connect with the Quantum Field, and my spirit guide, Master Lanto, Archangel Sandolphon steps in to answer your query.
        Long has been your struggle to find true love and to keep it. Malik is fickle and he desires spontaneous diversions. He easily gets bored. You are in love, and he loves you too. However, his passion and desire for lust is strong. I feel it! It is strong within my root chakra and the heat climbs to my crown chakra. The sensation almost takes my breath away.
        I do see them together. Remember, his is passionate lust, not LOVE for Kristin. I see him turning his back to her. He walks away. The chance that he will stay long term with Kristin is 10%. He seems to like having a sideline affair. If this one leaves, another will take her place.
        The probability that he will stay with you is 90+ percent. His love for you is strong.
        The energy of this reading is 11-Reverent Reunion. Malik’s passion will return to you. The question is…for how long?
        It is time to stop seeking and start receiving. Find true union with one who shares your love, ideas, dreams, and visions. Open yourself to greater potential by calling forth the energy of your dreams.

In love, Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.