Love lost?

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Katrina182.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Colebell
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Hi, I have been in a serious relationship with my partner for 3 years now. We used to be so happy and playful and light hearted but within the last several months all we do is argue and we’ve become disrespectful towards each other during arguments frequently. I used to see myself (and still kind of do) with this person for a very long time. I’m just looking for hope or direction. Thank you

munch82
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

Hi, I’m new to this stuff but I want to tell you something. Now this is a little bit from my own history. My boyfriend and I have been together for 12 years now. We have been through so much together. We have an 11 year old and a house and well honestly a whole life we built and a family. I’ve been exactly where you are now. I honestly still ask that question. Is our love lost? Does he even see me as he used too?
        We keep fighting for what we have and sometimes I’m so happy and others so sad all I do is cry. Honestly one thing I’ll say is stop with the disrespecting because if you love one another, and u do want to have a future together then don’t say things you don’t mean. Words hurt emotionally and just because your not hitting one another it’s still a form of abuse.
        You need to take the first step. You need to stop for yourself. You need to see if he’s worth your time. If he stops disrespecting you then maybe there’s something there if he don’t then let him go before your relationship and your opinion of all men becomes toxic.

munch82
        Basic Member
          • New Participant

Hi, I’m new to this stuff but I want to tell you something. Now this is a little bit from my own history. My boyfriend and I have been together for 12 years now. We have been through so much together. We have an 11 year old and a house and well honestly a whole life we built and a family. I’ve been exactly where you are now. I honestly still ask that question. Is our love lost? Does he even see me as he used too? We keep fighting for what we have and sometimes I’m so happy and others so sad all I do is cry. Honestly one thing I’ll say is stop with the disrespecting because if you love one another, and u do want to have a future together then don’t say things you don’t mean. Words hurt emotionally and just because your not hitting one another it’s still a form of abuse. You need to take the first step. You need to stop for yourself. You need to see if they are worth your time. If they stops disrespecting you then maybe there’s something there if they don’t then let them go before your relationship and your opinion of all people becomes toxic.

munch82
          Basic Member
            • New Participant

I tried to edit but I couldn’t so the second one is the correct one

Katrina182
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 1
              • Replies: 2
              • New Participant
              Credits: 5.00

Hi I am going through a samiliar situation but he says he Don’t see a future with me anymore and left at the weekend because of our arguments. He never compromises but then he will change his mind. He is really indecisive like he will be ok with me one day then the next ignore me for something a couple of days ago. I love him but I am not sure if he loves me anymore with how quick he is to walk away and not sort things out. I do see a future with him but I feel like I have made too many mistakes and pushed him away for good this time. I have trust issues and have been trying to get his attention a bit too much and he said I am pushing him away. Any advice on what I should do?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.