Love Life

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Youngsdolla7.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Warlock
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

There’s a woman I’m in love with that I’ve been seeing on and off for the course of the past year. We have some good chemistry and have been through a lot of things together in that short of time. However, she messes with my head and will say she wants me around and then disappears on me. She only contacts me when it’s comvenient for her. If I reach out to her she ends up being very rude to me and blocks my phone number. The things is that I care about her immensely and although I’ve dated a been with other women since her she is still the only one I want to be with and I feel like I can’t have her and it’s driving me crazy. As of right now she wants nothing to do with me and has told me to never contact her again. Which is fine I will respect her wishes but she a done this before and always ends up reaching out to me again. It’s so frustrating!!! Can anyone give me some advice on what I should do? I really like this one and it leaves a pit in my stomach to think that I may never see someone I care so much about agin. Just need some help

Youngsdolla7
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Same exact situation you love her . Don’t leave her she makes you happy. Life relationships are on and off these days. She drives you crazy also when you don’t talk to her.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.