Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Heather_Love
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -1.00

Should I stay with my boyfriend? I have a two uear old daughter who calls him Daddy and pregnant with his child. Our biggest issues are trust, communication, and responsibility. Lies on his part are often and usually related to drug use (psychodelics- Triple C’s or Mucinex, synthetic weed) or alcohol (addicted, quit, and started back with beer and malt liquor drinks). We used to believe we were twin flames, but the spiritual connection died or got cloudy quick..We’ve been together a year now, and I recently told him I didn’t want to live together. We’ve been apart a week now, but talking whwn we can & he’s visited once to see my daughter and me. At first, it was a break up, but I don’t want that really..unless It’s what is supposed to happen.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I do sense a deep connection between the two of you, although I don’t buy into the twin flames new age stuff.

Anyway, to take him back as things were feels toxic to me. I don’t see him taking responsibility for himself, on his own, any time soon. He’s not into changing. No motivation.

One idea is to put conditions on the relationship – require treatment, AA, counseling, etc. He might make some mistakes, but if you put the pressure on, it feels to me like you might have a chance. This could also be test to see how much he really values you and the kids. He will need firm and consistent pressure from you, maybe even regular drug tests.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.