Lost Pet

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cfha38
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I lost a very dear pet to me 9 days ago.  I would like to know where I should look to find him? Thank you.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

So sorry you are having to endure this pain of not knowing where your kitty is.  He is such a beautiful kitty and is clearly loved very deeply.  There is an animal communicator, Hilary Renaissance, who specializes in helping to locate lost pets.  Her information is available at http://www.calmpet.com.  I attended a workshop that she taught several years ago.

If you can start looking where he was last seen, talking to anyone who might have seen him, think about what he likes and where he would be likely to go — then go out and call his name.  Keep calling for him and focus intently upon him.  Also check with any local animal rescue organizations, veterinarians, etc.  If you have a website for your area to post information about lost pets, this could be a valuable lead.

Prayers for your kitty’s safe returns.  Many Blessings–

Patricia7-
        Lesson 5
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 19
          • Replies: 238
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 26.00

I have been looking for my baby for 3 weeks. Leave out food and a litter box and a piece of smelly clothing.i am heartbroken so I can’t help but I do care

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.