Looking for validation

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Looking for validation

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by jcarrquilter607.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jcarrquilter607
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

I’ve had so many generic answers to my pleas.everything has been awful for a few years nothing to look forward to and nothing to be happy about.feel cursed or even bad entity attached to me.its not karma I do everything for everyone.i at the end of my rope.its not living.i am asking if you could please give me some validation with knowing that the psychic relm is real as I always believed would help with the advice I am seeking.im just hoping you can just give me one detail about myself or life even if one word would validate it for me that’s all I ask
      Thank you so much
      Jen
      12/19/72

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

I get the word codependent which is not a bad word. What I am sensing is you care for everyone around you but often forget your own needs. I sense you feel unhappy when you can’t make everyone else happy. I am seeing a performer who dresses up like a clown to entertain and make Eve happy but cries the makeup off at the end of the day. You have capacity to change and grow but become aware of how you have to help yourself

jcarrquilter607
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Do you “see” anything more specific about my situation or me? anything spiritual going on around me that’s made this dark cloud impossible to get out from under?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.