loneliness

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by lolo2013.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

answers
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I am struggling with my human relations and feeling alone. My friends dont talk to me any more nor does my family. Sure when it is a party or family gathering; but no one calls or texts me and no one asks me to hang out. I used to be close with people but now i am alone.
      Why has this hapened? What is my part?

Mari123
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 29
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 41.00

I don’t have the answer and would love to know why too. I have the same problem with my family. Its like I always had to be the one texting them, not vise versa. So I stopped and they don’t text me either. But yet they do communicate with other family members and visit each other.

lolo2013
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 4.00

Hi sorry your going through a tough time in your life right now I’m not a psychic although I’m experiencing the same type of pain all I can pretty much tell u is maybe look at it from a point where maybe this is the time to go and work on yourself and find out what really makes you happy.focus on u for now and the rest will fall in place.i know it gets lonely but it’s really just a test.because sometimes we have to learn to detach ourselves from certain things and even ppl.so try to learn to be comfortable with yourself and just maybe once others see that,they will reach out to u.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.